Wartune Patch 4.0 - Part One
Posted: 05/31/2015 by: R2Games
- Tree of Ancients
- Planting & Weeding
- Sylph Cultivation
- Marriage Tree
- Unlock and upgrade your Farm
- The display and layout of the Farm has been completely redone.
- New items for sale in the Farm Shop.
- Added 4 animals: Cattle, Goat, Deer and Horse.
- Added 4 new crops: Green Magic Grass, Blue Magic Grass, Red Magic Grass and Fresh Grass (used to feed the above animals)
- Total farmland has been increased to 18. All players will initially have 3 plots of land unlocked. An additional plot of land unlocks for every 5 levels you reach.
- Added 2 Pasture Areas. Area 1 can old Cattle and Goats, while area 2 can hold Deer and Horses. Each area can hold up to 9 animals at once.
- Further upgrade the Farm level for additional land and animals.
- Players can either spend Balens to speed up the growth of the animals or sell them.
- Click the icons above an animal to manage them and be rewarded with Farm EXP, Friendliness and various items.
- Both the owner and their friends can feed, collect, cure and comfort the animals.
- Friends can collect your animals up to 100 times per day.
Collecting Animal Rewards
- Feed the animals to collect Fresh Milk and for a chance to receive rare items. The Fresh Milk, rare items, and the crop yields from the 3 new Magic Grass items can then be used to make various Milk Teas via the new Magic Workshop building. The items may also be used to synthesize various Magic Boxes. See the new Magic Workshop building on the Farm for more details.
- Earning from animals are affected by the Farm level and sickness of the animal, in which the effects are stackable. When collecting an animal that is in an anxious status, basic earnings will be decreased by 20%; and a sick status will decrease the basic earnings by 50%.
Dimensional War PVP
Players can now enter other player’s dimensions when starting a dimensional war.
Occasions when Dimensions are not allowed to be entered:
• Dimensions that have been started the same day.
• If the resources in the Dimension are lower than 50%.
• The number of players in the Dimension has reached the upper limit.
PvP info can be viewed in the Dimensional War interface.
When a dimension is first activated, players will be asked to build a base as a transfer point. Building a base consumes Balens or the specified items. Players can only build one base per dimensional level. Once a player’s base or buildings are destroyed or occupied, s/he will be kicked out of the dimension. If this happens, the player will not be transferred to this dimension next time.
If there are multiple players in a dimension, the player who is occupying all the buildings will receive the rewards for that dimensional level; however, s/he will only be able to claim the rewards for the whole dimension upon successfully kicking out all other players. Players who are kicked from an expert dimension will be compensated with an advanced coordinate; players who are kicked from an advanced dimension will be compensated with an intermediate coordinate, and so on.
Reaper (Reinforcement Battle): The Reaper event drops materials which can be used for upgrading Eudaemon equipment (100% drop rate).
Treasure Thief: Participating in this event costs 10-20 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
Main drop: Bound Balens.
Dragon Den: Participating in this event costs 350-1500 Balens based on the different dimension levels (Basic: 350 Balens; Intermediate: 600 Balens; Advanced: 950 Balens; Expert: 1500 Balens).
Main drop: Blood of Zeus (used to upgrade Eudaemons) and random materials.
Exploration: Participating in this event costs 24-60 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
Main drop: Eternal Light (used to increase Energy by 100) and random materials.
Dimension Plunder (Pyramid Quest): Participating in this event costs 26-50 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
Main drop: General Eudaemon Skill Box I and random materials.
Ancient Treasure (Pyramid Quest): Participating costs 26-50 Balens based on the different dimension levels.
Main drop: General Eudaemon Skill Box II and random materials.
The Dragon Den is a random chance event that occurs very rarely; thus, it has a higher price.
Pyramid Quest: once triggered, sub-events will be generated; players must complete all the sub-events to get rewards.
Dimension Life = Dimension Coordinate price x7 (rounds to nearest whole number); Dimension life decreases based on how many dimensions have been occupied every day. For example, dimension life decreases by 1 when 1 dimension has been occupied, decreases by 5 when 5 dimensions have been occupied, etc.
Energy: Players have 1500 free energy every day, while extra energy (up to 500) can be purchased daily. Players can use up to 5 Divine Lights per day.
Dimension Essence: Increased resource amount by 1 day; increased dimension life by 5% in Wartune version 3.4.
Elemental Forest includes two difficulty levels: Normal and Nightmare. Like all other dungeons, Elemental Forest can be found in the Hall of Heroes. Class advancement must be completed in order for you to enter the dungeon. Players may only enter the dungeon once per day.
Boss I: Water Spirits, Cylon and Anze
Cylon – Physical Immunity
Anze – Magical Immunity
Players must defeat both in the same turn, otherwise the dead boss will be revived by the other in the next turn, restoring it to 100% HP.
Boss II: One of the following: [Fire] Laise, [Wind] Raylan or [Electro] Barao
[Fire] Laise: Deals Chaos to random enemy target, causing it to deal damage on one of its own members. Also decreases player’s Rage and Awakening points.
[Wind] Raylan: Deals Amnesia to random enemy target, preventing the target from using two skills (including Holy Seals and runes). Also decreases player’s rage and Awakening points.
[Electro] Barao: Inflicts damage over time and cannot be dispelled. Also increases damage with every attack, which also cannot be dispelled.
Note: The system will spawn the same boss if the player fails to defeat it.
Normal: EXP, synthesis materials for Crest and Halidom, and rare equipment.
Nightmare: EXP, synthesis and upgrade materials for Halidom, and rare equipment.
Required Level: 55+
Daily Attempts: 3 for non-VIPs, 4 for VIP 1-5, 5 for VIP 6-9
How to Participate:
Enter the Temple of Eternity and click on the NPC to enter.
Players may be rewarded with various items including Mythic equipment, and Eudaemon and Sylph items.
- Players will be rewarded for sacrificial offerings, which can be obtained from the Dimensional War.
- Offerings are divided into 4 categories: Lesser (100 Balens), Basic (200 Balens), Greater (500 Balens) and Ancient (1000 Balens).
- When making a sacrifice, players will randomly obtain 5 rewards.
- Players will obtain God’s Blessing Points for each sacrifice, which can be used to increase God’s Blessing level and obtain even rarer rewards.
Required Level: 45+
Event Attempts: 3 per day (free)
Participation: Goodies Link is a solo mini-game. Level 45+ players may join the event by clicking the [Goodies Link] icon at the top of the screen.
Eliminating matching squares will earn players Gold and points. Treasure Chests can be claimed upon reaching various point goals. These chests contain random rewards such as Gold, Mahra, Sylph Sepulcrum and Developing Potions.
All players are ranked according to points obtained during the week. The rankings reset every Monday.
Once the weekly calculation is over, the top 3 players in the Points Rankings will be awarded a special 7-day title.
- Every Goodies Link stage will randomly generate a certain number of squares. Players must match squares via a link with 2 or less turns, no blocking squares, and no diagonal moves.
- Remove all squares to clear a stage and obtain clearance rewards and points; the less time it takes to complete, the more points earned.
- Remove matches within 3 seconds of each other to earn combos. The higher the combo, the more points you can get with each removal.
- Every week’s top 3 players can get a corresponding time-limited title (available for 7 days).
- Stages, Stamina, and Free Boosts will reset every day at 03:00.
- Players get 3 free Stamina every day. Unlocking a stage costs 1 Stamina, once a player runs out s/he can purchase more using Balens.
- When there are no squares that can be matched, the squares will shuffle automatically.
- There are 2 kinds of boosts: Bombs (5 free daily); Shuffle (3 free daily). Players may use Bombs to remove a pair of matching squares and use “Shuffle” to shuffle the remaining squares.
- Points: Players can claim a Treasure Box (total of 5) as a reward upon meeting certain point goals. Small rewards may also be randomly obtained while clearing squares.
- The top 3 players in the Point Rankings will obtain a special title (1st to 3rd respectively): Goodies Master, Goodies Expert, and Goodies Collector.